Mathematician / Playwright / Performer / Asian American / Woman / Lover of Purple
- Upcoming performances of Uniform Convergence include:
Westover School, Middlebury, CT on April 5th
Rutgers University for Rutgers Day, April 28th
The national mathematics conference, MAA MathFest, in Denver on August 3rd!
- In non-UC news, I am the president of the newly-formed Rutgers AWM Chapter! More info is under "Mathematics."
+ Past News
- Uniform Convergence had performances at Rutgers University on Nov. 3rd and Yale University on Nov. 10th. You can see some photos from Yale here.
- I wrote a short play for the Brooklyn-based Rat Queen Theatre Company as part of their 8th Grade Thanksgiving Pageant!
- I was at the Women and Mathematics program at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Princeton.
- I had my fourth summer of teaching at MathILy!
- My Off-Broadway(!) debut was a performance of Uniform Convergence at the Pan-Asian Repertory Theater in NYC as part of their NuWorks Festival (April 28-29).
Last updated: March 7, 2018