Mathematician / Playwright / Performer / Asian American / Woman / Lover of Purple
- This year's performances of Uniform Convergence include:
Westover School, Middlebury, CT on April 5th (review here!)
Rutgers University for Rutgers Day, April 28th (RSVP to the Facebook event.)
The national mathematics conference, MAA MathFest, in Denver on August 3rd!
- In non-UC news, I am the president of the newly-formed Rutgers AWM Chapter! More info is under "Mathematics."
+ Past News
- Uniform Convergence had performances at Rutgers University on Nov. 3rd and Yale University on Nov. 10th. You can see some photos from Yale here.
- I wrote a short play for the Brooklyn-based Rat Queen Theatre Company as part of their 8th Grade Thanksgiving Pageant!
- I was at the Women and Mathematics program at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Princeton.
- I had my fourth summer of teaching at MathILy!
- My Off-Broadway(!) debut was a performance of Uniform Convergence at the Pan-Asian Repertory Theater in NYC as part of their NuWorks Festival (April 28-29).
Last updated: May 1st, 2018